Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Easter 2013

I have been trying to get this particular Easter blog up for so long now - finally, it's done!! We spent Easter at Joel and Sarah's house - the kiddos did an Easter egg hunt and it is really cool to see holidays through a kid's eyes. They celebrate every aspect of life, and I love that.

Below Abe got a candy treat out of his basket - he is relishing the moment.
Here Abe is dying eggs for the first time. He was completely enthralled with the activity - all the kids were, actually.
Colin and Baby Syndey.
Sissy and the girl cousins had so much fun together - here they are discovering thier candy treats.
These are some of the finished dyed eggs.
I love this picture - it speaks volumes, doesn't it? I edited it to black and white and can't decide which I like better.
Jude loves hunting for candy!
Jude enjoyed dying eggs as well.
Samuel hunting for eggs - at this age, an egg hunt gets pretty competitive.
I love this picture.

Pa and Baby Syndey.


1 comment:

politicsandreligion247@yahoo.com said...

Color is better.

(Bobby Belt's mom.)

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...