Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jude's First Meal



I tried to hold Jude off of eating solids until he hit six months, but those pesky middle of the night feedings crept back into the schedule and he began grabbing food off of our plates, so I figured it was time. He did not prefer the rice cereal, as you can see from the pictures, but leaned more toward the cream cheese bagel Colin let him lick off of about two months ago. He also sucked on Colin's apple yesterday - food allergies, here we come!

1 comment:

Mama Rak said...

Wow, this boy is really looking like you these days! Rice cereal is never fun, but we all had to go through that phase.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...