Friday, November 12, 2010

My Craft Room and My Boys

Some days, when my boys choose to obey and get ready quickly, I let them watch cartoons until we are ready to leave for preschool. This morning was one of those days. They are chillin' in my new craft room that Colin painted and built organization for to my liking. I also have dedicated a small corner (seen here with those sweet vintage typewriter wall clings) to homeschooling. Hence the glue and papers strewn about. Here they are this morning, watching Elmo:And here's a picture of the closet that holds almost all of my craft stuff. Almost. Colin: "So where are you putting all your sewing stuff?"

4 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Love it, love it, love it! Colin is the best!

team woelfel said...

looks amazing!

Nicole B. said...

You are SO organized! All my craft stuff is shoved in the utility room with the heater. I never go in there...so I never craft. It's sad. Someday I'll have my craft space...but not anytime soon. Yay for you!

Michelle said...

Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog and comment. Oh I am so pleased that you and others who have emailed me privately feel the same about the so called "perfection" in blogland that is portrayed. I am no longer feeling alone and after a marathon job am caught up, but as per normal the house is still not as pefect as my A type personality requires, and the kids are not helping, but hey ho! Love the family photos - gorgeous kids!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...