Abe, at 11 1/2 months finally started crawling and walking, simultaneously. He took his first consecutive steps on 7/27, last Friday. Technically, he began crawling a couple days before that. This comes as a great relief since I have been dealing with a super fussy baby for many months now - his frustration due to lack of mobility. Here are some pictures of him:
He's playing ball with Jude here - it truly is this kid's key to happiness - any sort of ball.
In the morning and after nap, I find Abe yelling angrily at the door from the foot of his crib.
Can you tell he just woke up here?
This is his crawl:
The kid can eat. All the time. And it's messy. When I'm not cleaning up Abe's food mess, I'm prepping for his next meal.
He's mildly entertained by the camera here. And you can see Jude playing ball in the corner.
Look at that drool! He has six teeth - many more than any of my other kids before a year old.
This was the picture I took the first day he started walking. Look at his little toes curling toward the floor to keep balance.
And here he just threw the ball.










1 comment:
What a big boy! Grandma will see you walk in a few days..yippy! xo
Post a Comment