Monday, November 19, 2007

More Random Pics




Top left: Samuel is sooo bored this morning because he was denied cartoon watching privelidges (anytime he wakes up at night for no good reason, he does not watch any PBS Kids the next day - last night he was up three times. Ugh.) he decided to become a cowboy. He rode the horse around the living room. Top right: Samuel's long lost friend, Jonah, (from my friend Sarah's nannying days), and Samuel had a reuinion on Saturday night. They were actually having more fun than this picture lets on.
Bottom right: In my desperate attempt to get clothes put away in Jude's room, I placed him in a tote with a toy . I think I may have gotten about 5 minutes out of him before Samuel started piling blankets all over him to "put him to bed". Poor kid!

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...