hahahahahahahahahahahawe're trying to not let Rowen see TV but whenever there's one on in the room he cranks his little head around as far as he possibly can to stare at it! What's it DOING in their BRAINS?? hehehehe
Kami, those pictures are hilarious! Makes me wonder what I look like when I'm watching some of my guilty TV pleasures? :)
ya super cute!
Post a Comment
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
3 comments:
hahahahahahahahahahaha
we're trying to not let Rowen see TV but whenever there's one on in the room he cranks his little head around as far as he possibly can to stare at it! What's it DOING in their BRAINS?? hehehehe
Kami, those pictures are hilarious! Makes me wonder what I look like when I'm watching some of my guilty TV pleasures? :)
ya super cute!
Post a Comment