This was the before picture. It was a monstrosity of dingy bricks.Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Before & After
I was supposed to post these pictures a while ago, but I've been a blog slacker. Better late than never, right? We lived in our kitchen for awhile while Colin completely remodeled our living room - new walls, trim, new fireplace, etc. He had help from his family and we are forever grateful for that! I will show pictures of the entire room when we get our updated furniture in, but for now, here's the before and after of the fireplace:
This was the before picture. It was a monstrosity of dingy bricks.
This was the before picture. It was a monstrosity of dingy bricks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...

8 comments:
Wow, awesome job. It looks like a totally different house!
OH KAMI! Your husband did a fabulous job!! I love the trim around the windows and the color is perfect =)
looks so good! what a handy hubby you got there!
amazing difference!
Wow! That looks great. The color is awesome also.
I love the after pic! The paint is super fun & the fireplace is exquisite. Colin is fantastic! It's so great to see these transformations. You've been such a trooper through the remodel and you will be rewarded with a fab home. Congrats!
Nic
love it!!
This looks so great!!
Post a Comment