I'm with her. I don't love Halloween, but I've been overruled, so the kiddos dressed up and headed over to the rich folk neighborhoods of Happy Valley. You know the funny thing? We had to dump candy out of our jar leftover from last year!! The boys came home with two bags full of candy and we will give them a piece here and there over the next year.Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween
2/3 of my kids love going and dressing up on Halloween. Guess who doesn't? Oooh. Angry lion, that one!
I'm with her. I don't love Halloween, but I've been overruled, so the kiddos dressed up and headed over to the rich folk neighborhoods of Happy Valley. You know the funny thing? We had to dump candy out of our jar leftover from last year!! The boys came home with two bags full of candy and we will give them a piece here and there over the next year.
I'm with her. I don't love Halloween, but I've been overruled, so the kiddos dressed up and headed over to the rich folk neighborhoods of Happy Valley. You know the funny thing? We had to dump candy out of our jar leftover from last year!! The boys came home with two bags full of candy and we will give them a piece here and there over the next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...



No comments:
Post a Comment