Monday, October 11, 2010

Juliet.

Sorry this is so blurry, but I had to show how I have been getting my Christmas projects sewn lately (with Juliet on my lap). I keep telling Colin we are going to have to buy her a sewing machine of her very own soon.
I thought I would share some pictures I have been taking of Juliet over the past couple of weeks.

Here she managed to get Colin to put Samuel's Batman costume on and she loved every second of it. Juliet's latest thing is climbing up to my craft table and pushing buttons on my sewing machine or helping me pin projects together (without my assistance - dangerous, I know).
She decided a couple of days ago when the rain started to enjoy it a bit. She licked the ground (gross) and mucked around a bit in her pj's before returning to the warm house.


The boys left for half a day to do a side job of concrete work (Jude and Samuel included), so Juliet and I took a girls day out. We started at New Seasons for lunch then headed over to Stumptown Coffee to try their cold brew (my favorite).

Obviously Juliet was interested in the people around her. I have to say this was the friendliest place I've been to ever (outside of New Seasons, of course).
Some lady even came up to us and talked to Juliet and told her how beautiful she is. You can tell below how much she loved hearing that =).
And this, my friends, was the coffee. Divine.

Pure, unadulterated caffeinated goodness.

1 comment:

Sherri B. said...

Grandma knows just where to find her Juliet a little sewing machine.. but no more playing out in the rain in the PJ's

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...