Friday, October 1, 2010

My Sous Chef.

It seems that I'm always trying to occupy this little one while I'm cooking dinner or else she screams and clutches my legs or tantrums at my feet. Either way, no fun. So, when I was making calzones, I let her help me. And help me she did.She took a liking to flour and garlic powder.
She's really taking a liking to domestic chores as well. She picks up the boys' dirty clothes and tosses them in the hamper without being asked. Impressive.

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Grandma is very proud of her little Chef. So nice that she wants to learn to cook 'before' she gets married, unlike her mother.

abby jane said...

holy cuteness. . . she is the cutest!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...