Sometimes when I'm in the middle of cooking dinner and I need the baby to stay off my leg, I give her food. Yesterday that food was a dinner roll and lots of butter. As I was stirring my minestrone, I looked to the right and saw this:

Juliet had dropped the butter on the ground and since her hands were full of dinner roll, she just sucked it up with her mouth. The great thing about having lots of kids is that by the time you have a third, you don't care as much about stuff like this:

You consider it
good even. It's immunity building. And sometimes you have to lie down and have a moment with your food:

Happy Monday!
2 comments:
Buahahahhaahaha! That's so awesome!
what I love is you taking pictures in the middle of cooking and your daughter eating off the floor :)
Love it!
Post a Comment