Friday, September 10, 2010

Tee for Two Pattern

I just recently placed an order from Pink Chalk Fabrics (my favorite online fabric shop) and much to my checking account's demise, my order included these two items:I can't wait to make these super easy, ragged edge T-shirt patterns. The great thing is that they go from size 6 months up to 7 years and can be for a boy or a girl. The reviews are great for this pattern, and I will share when I complete one of these bad boys.
I swear by this Finnish fashion/pattern magazine. Who knew Finland had it so together in the children's fashion department? Each magazine includes all of the patterns shown on the glossy pages. They go by centimeters instead of inches, but I am working on getting used to the conversions.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sherri B. said...

Looking forward to the finished product. Love the dress on the front of the magazine.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...