Monday, September 13, 2010

Raw Quinoa.

I made the mistake of vacuuming at the kids' bedtime last night and when I walked into the kitchen after my chore was completed, I found this face:
And it's hard to see here, but Juliet had gotten into the pantry racks (you'd think we would get rid of these by now, considering how much time I spend cleaning up all the things that mysteriously appear all over the kitchen floor every day) and poured the bag of quinoa all over herself and started to snack on it.
She also swam around in it a bit.
Off to another week of homeschooling and general chaos.

4 comments:

Randi Lundberg said...

I love that you stop and capture all these moments before cleaning them up!! You're a good mama! =)

Michelle said...

Look at the glee on her face...she is not the least bit sorry! Love it!

Auntie Shell

team woelfel said...

so does she look like you, when you were her age? i can see similarities but just curious

Kami said...

Abby - I can't figure out who she looks like! Crazy, huh?

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...