Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Juliet's First Day of School and Ear Piercing.

Yesterday was a big day for Sissy! She had her first day of preschool and also got her ears pierced.

Do note that she has been talking wistfully about preschool for 6 months, wondering when the day would come that she could be dropped off at Miss Susie's house, to collect chicken eggs, paint pictures, and most of all EAT GUMMY BEARS! Yep, that's really why she wants to attend this preschool - the snacks.

This was her attitude before going in - the door wasn't unlocked yet (gasp, we were early), and she wasn't happy. After I let her know that I wouldn't drop her off at school with that attitude, she changed it promptly.
Look how happy she was!
This is Miss Susie.
And here she is getting her ears pierced - she chose sparkly pink flower earrings. Do you know it costs $50 to get your ears pierced these days. Let me back up. It is free to get your ears pierced when you buy $50 earrings. Hmm. At least I got my earrings for half off - yes, I got my ears pierced as well.
Here are the earrings - she didn't even cry during the piercing!
I let her pop into the Disney store after to look around.
Here we are showing off our newly pierced ears.
This is before as we pick out the earrings.

2 comments:

BETHANY said...

Fifty bucks? Seriously?! Wowzers.

She looks super cute with her new bling. :)

Sherri B. said...

I love seeing Sissy so happy and love the new earrings too. xo

Note: We need to talk about money. This is the way you look at deals like that....You go home with $50.00 of 'free earrings'.

Love,
Mom

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...