Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Sewing Projects.

For the last few months, I have been waking up before the kids and after reading the Bible, I have been doing some sewing. I gave some away as gifts and one I have actually sold! My goal is to open up an Etsy shop this year, or at least continue to get commissioned for projects.

As with any celebration involving my mom (birthday, Christmas, Mother's Day), I made my mom some aprons. I made her two for Christmas, since I didn't get her any for her birthday. Here is one of them:

Above are quilted potholders I made - I ended up making three sets. I had lofty goals to make more, but they took too long :)
I just finished this nursing cover this morning - I love how it turned out! It was an easy project, and my first ever sale.
I made these little ruffle leggings for my niece, Ella. Working with knit is a bit precarious, but I love how they turned out. I made Sissy a black pair as well, and she loves them!   





2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so talented! I think an Etsy shop would be a perfect fit for you. Gosh, girl....you got it going on! Many blessings for a year full of sewing adventures.

BETHANY said...

I may have to hire you to make some of those leggings when Naomi's birthday rolls around at the end of summer. :)

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...