Saturday, October 12, 2013

October Pics

I have to say that October has been pretty much consumed by homeschool, but we have managed to attend a cousin birthday at Sauvie Island pumpkin patch. October is fantastically beautiful here in October - I am constantly amazed of the beauty that surrounds me.

The kids enjoyed doughnuts.
This is a picture I took during school one day - Boss enjoyed me peeking between the chair slats. Someday I will remember these moments and really miss the innocence and happiness that exudes from small kiddos.


Boss at the pumpkin patch - I do believe he is wearing a man sized hat here. Big kid.
Here Grandma Mary is happily reading to the kids. All my kids really truly love book time - Sissy is a little hyper at times to sit through entire stories, but the rest of them love it.


A sweet moment between Uncle Joel and Abe.


Just capturing a moment of chaos - I think this was during school.

Sissy and Ella love being together.
These girls made a beeline for the flower field - they picked and picked and picked.



No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...