Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sundays.

I just thought I would capture a few Sunday pictures. Usually we go to church on Saturday night and Sundays are just about staying at home. This day we went to church and relaxed the rest of the day. Samuel puts football on, we have naps and tickling (like below)

Boss LOVES to be tickled. And I love that I captured his glee.

I tried to get a picture of Samuel in church.
Our early service at church serves doughnuts. My kids get so excited about that.
And that's it.  A lot of nothing on Sundays and we all love it. It really is a perfect way to end the week.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...