Monday, December 3, 2007

Jude in a Bucket





We had a low-key day today as Oregon weather seems to have turned to torrential rains and high winds. As cagey as I get being home all day, we found creative things to do, like put Jude in a bucket and have Samuel push him around the house. Samuel also spent a good deal of time at my picture table (a table that mocks me every time I walk by it, as I am so behind on archiving my pictures into albums) gazing at himself. I attempted to start my Christmas card making, but plans were foiled when Samuel spread stamp ink everywhere making his "cards".


It looks like we will be making a last minute trip to San Jose at week's end to attend a family funeral. Please be praying for Colin's family in general - there will be some tough choices ahead for them.

2 comments:

Mama Rak said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. If you need someone to watch the boys during any preparations, please keep me in mind. I will be praying for you all.

Sarah_Janae said...

We were sorry to hear about Colin's grandfather. Please let us know if you need anything.

On a side note, I would *love* a bucket full of Judes.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...