


Colin's brother, Goat, and his cousin, Smi (names have been changed to preserve their identity - just kidding - those are their nicknames), stayed the night last night to attend Colin's dad's birthday party today. Promptly at 6:45 a.m., Samuel skipped over to Goat sleeping on the couch, at which point Goat decided to finish his slumbering with Smi where kids could not reach him. Upon waking 4 hours later, both of my boys ended up in thier uncle's bed and I snapped off a picture. Fun for everyone! I just hope he doesn't know I'm posting this photo....
Later we headed to Hawthorne to Riyhad's (a great Lebanese restaurant, if anyone is looking for one). Jude got held by Joy (he seems to love her!) and Andrew, who I caught slipping Jude some hummus, pita, baba ganoosh, etc.,.
After the meal, I asked Wes (Samuel's cousin) to pose for some pics. He is incredibly photogenic and was wearing really bright colors, which is always fun. Then the boys raced down the sidewalk in their usual fashion.
As much as I dream of having a girl someday, I just know what to do with boys. And my cup runneth over.....



2 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Kami! The colors just pop and the boys look like cherubs. Oh, and you can tell Joy that she looks just like Rose Tyler in that picture (not that she'll know what that means, but it's a compliment!) ;)
are you off myspace? anyway we will be in town 22nd - 28th. let me know, would love to see you. sorry i didn't get you info sooner. abdiah22@hotmail.com
Post a Comment