I tried a new fun activity for the boys. I will never do it again. I bought them pinto beans in bulk and gave them measuring cups, pie plates, bowls and spoons to play as they wished. Big mistake. They were all over the floor and Jude decided to shove handfuls in his mouth and spray them out all over the living room. I was feeding Juliet, so I couldn't do much to stop it. I instructed the boys to start cleaning up - that involved Samuel standing in the middle of the floor with a toy mop, crying because Jude wouldn't help. Jude then began eating these pinto beans. Ew. Here are the pics:

Jude loved them - and Grandma B was here to change those diapers!




3 comments:
hahaha- that just brought back floods of memories of being a "two's teacher" (yeah- 10 of them!) and bringing out the "touch tub." So many different things to sweep up.... (yeah, beans aren't that bad- never give them FLOUR) ;) But oh, they have so much fun.
You look beautiful as usual. You're so brave to involve your kids is such "free" activities. My kids are lucky if I let them color =)
Your 'worst' picture is better than good pictures of myself. LOL
It's a good thing you are documenting all of this so when you have caught up with sleep (in about 10 years), you will be able to look back at this time in your life =)
-Nanci Staley
Post a Comment