Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What's Keeping My Kids Busy

Ok, so my kids have been on lockdown for awhile - I don't want Juliet to get any nasty viruses, so I'm trying to keep the older two healthy. That equals a lot of at home time. Here are some pics of what they have been up to. I had the ingredients for these cookies since before Christmas, but with all the craziness that has happened in the last four weeks, I didn't have time to make them (find the recipe here). A couple of days ago I got the energy up to have Samuel help me make them and it was so fun!! Colin didn't love them, but I thought they were tasty.
We have been switching out car seats and had them in the house - Samuel decided to strap in his toys - safety first.

And in Juliet's car seat we have Curious George and Woody from Toy Story - what a winning combination.
The doctor advised us to give Juliet tummy time every day so her skull wouldn't get flat in the back. Unlike my other kiddos she actually enjoyed it! As a side note, Juliet was 5 lbs. 9 ounces as of Monday, which is great weight gain for her. She still isn't nursing much, but she shouldn't be born for three more weeks either.
Samuel and Jude woke up at 5:40 yesterday morning (my coffee habit is getting worse by the day), so we did some homeschooling. Samuel wrote his name - he only needed help with the "s". Yay!

Samuel really focuses on writing.

Jude was coloring - can you tell he's teething?

1 comment:

Nicole Wynn said...

Juliet is looking soo cute! It looks like she is growing so much. You have such a cute bundle of kids.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...