Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pics From This Week

Just a very quick catch up as I am beginning a 24 hour shift alone with the kiddos - on very little sleep and with another breast infection.
Colin took Samuel out for a bit and Juliet was napping, so Jude and I spent some quality time playing with stickers. He would choose the sticker, I would hand it to him and he would put it on the paper. It's amazing what a little alone time with one kid will do for their mood.


Here is a picture of Colin's mom with the kids before she headed back to Cali.
Here's the current construction project in our house - Colin is putting an insert in the fireplace and tearing out all the brick. He will replace it with a concrete facade.


And here is Juliet - she is now 7 lbs. as of yesterday!! I let the doctor know that I would probably be doing an alternate vaccine schedule and she let me know in the most respectful way possible that those diseases are out there and babies used to die all the time of them. Ouch.

3 comments:

Strauss House said...

Ok this has nothing to do with your post, but I love that blue chair!!! If you ever get sick of it or want to sell it, call me first! :o)

Mama Rak said...

You and those crazy infections! Will no child of yours ever be spared???

Nic

team woelfel said...

ugh, i know vaccinations suck. i could NEVER get a good feeling about them but was pretty much guilted into them by my mom, the public health nurse, and the doctor. it's scary either way but if she's staying home with you i don't think it's bad to cut down on the frequency and time they suggest giving all of them at once. it seems like too much too soon!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...