Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kid Chaos

Ahh - it was bound to happen - the kids all got a cold. I've been doing little else than wiping noses. At any rate, they still have more than enough energy to play hard all day and here are some pics: I love that Jude is blurred in this picture - so telling of how fast they are always going.
Doesn't this just look like he's about to get into trouble?? He continued on to try and touch my camera.

Here is Samuel voluntarily making him and his brother lunch. Start to finish. I love having a 4 year old.
My parents took some time to put together one of those wonderful Melissa & Doug floor puzzles
with Samuel. I think I'm more interested in them than Samuel is...
Do notice that Jude has Juliet's pink binky in his mouth and confiscated her pink blanket as well. I brought this Sit N Stand stroller in from the wet outside and the boys have had hours of fun on it.
Here is Juliet today - she's such a happy baby so far. She's slowly getting rid of that "preemie head". Notice that it's a bit flat and long on the sides? Apparently that's from not floating around in amniotic fluid for the last few weeks of pregnancy, but laying on mattresses instead. I'm reading a couple of preemie books right now and learning a lot. I could do without the grim possibilities of blindness, cerebral palsy, inability to hear completely, learning disabilities, etc., that come along with a premature birth. I really should stop reading these books.

I love this - Samuel has a fire hat, goggles and the fireman headphones on while riding the horse and harassing Jude.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...