Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm a Geek. For Real.

I have re-discovered a Kenny Loggins song from long ago. I love it. And I'm not ashamed. It's called "Meet Me Halfway". I'm not sure what it even means, but I just purchased it from iTunes and fully plan on listening to it while applying my makeup every morning. Listen to it here.

2 comments:

Nicole B. said...

Ha ha...I sing LOUD when that song comes on the radio!

Mama Rak said...

I believe that song was in the movie "Over the top" w/ Sly Stallone. Sadly I've seen that movie waaaaay too many times. So cheezy and includes semi truck and arm wrestling. Wow, way too many flashbacks from the .99 movie nights at the Village Theatre.

Nic

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...