Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

Oh, my. These cinnamon rolls by the Pioneer Woman are to die for. I almost wept over the pan when they came out of the oven. And then I tasted them. They are like maple bars with a cinnamon-y kick. And the recipe makes like 50 of them.
This is how mine turned out: I could lick the screen.

3 comments:

Sherri B. said...

I can't wait to make them. I'm off in a few minutes to pick up the disposable pans that she uses so they can be shared. I can almost smell them now. Nice photo.

Mama Rak said...

Those look fantastic! I sure loves me some maple bars. Are they easy to make?

Kami said...

Anger - they are easy to make, but they do take some time. So worth it, though!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...