Saturday, February 27, 2010

Flubber and Rubber Chicken.

Since discovering that Jude needs constant activities in order to avoid getting into trouble, I've had the kids on a tight schedule. It's only been two days and I'm pretty tired come evening time, but it's worth it to have a lot more positive behavior from the kiddos. We did flubber time today - as in we made it and then I let the kids play with it until Jude got squirrly. The recipe for flubber is:

Mixture 1:
3/4 cup warm water
1 cup Elmer's glue
food coloring

Mixture 2:
2 tsp. Borax
1/2 cup warm water

Combine mixtures 1 and 2.
Samuel mixing up the flubber. The boys really wanted vivid colors.

Here's Jude taking his flubber time very seriously.


Jude and his odd faces.

And Juliet with the rubber chicken bottom in her mouth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that you guys are still enjoying the flubber :)

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...