Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse Midnight Showing

I hit the "Eclipse" midnight showing last night - this picture was taken around 3 a.m.. I don't think I've done something that irresponsible, um, ever. But, it was fun to be out for a much needed girl night.

3 comments:

Sherri B. said...

What ever happened to the lectures I used to give you about 'Nothing good ever happens after midnight?'
Love,
Mom

team woelfel said...

you deserve it! i did it last night, got home @ midnight. . . you're an inspiration to me!

tabi said...

so what's the verdict - what did you think about the movie? i've heard mixed reviews and am now wondering if it's absolutely necessary for me to see it in the theaters...

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...