When my husband found the tin and the corresponding receipt on the counter, he asked if we are rich, but I feel this indulgent treat makes iced tea a whole new experience. Needless to say, Harney and Sons are not cheap tea makers....
Saturday, June 5, 2010
My Favorite Tea
Upon recommendation from a friend, I grabbed a cup of Paris tea at the Dutch Bros. drive through and my taste buds haven't been the same since. I became mildly obsessed with finding my own stash of this amazing tea, even driving with the kids during nap time to Willamette (West Linn) to a tea shop, eager to purchase this tin:
When my husband found the tin and the corresponding receipt on the counter, he asked if we are rich, but I feel this indulgent treat makes iced tea a whole new experience. Needless to say, Harney and Sons are not cheap tea makers....
When my husband found the tin and the corresponding receipt on the counter, he asked if we are rich, but I feel this indulgent treat makes iced tea a whole new experience. Needless to say, Harney and Sons are not cheap tea makers....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...
1 comment:
You are worth it, my dear,
Post a Comment