This may have been the only time Sissy took to sit.
I love that she wears hats now! It gives me an excuse to sew some up.
My sweet Ju-Ju Bean.
This may have been the only time Sissy took to sit.
I love that she wears hats now! It gives me an excuse to sew some up.
My sweet Ju-Ju Bean.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
2 comments:
Is that a new filter for your camera or is it Pohotshop? Because I love it! It's so vintage ;)
And your children are gorgeous. I have a hard time not coveting them...
Sarah - it's all Photoshop, baby. And lots of it!
As for the kids - you don't need to covet. You can have a piece of them whenever you like!
Post a Comment