Friday, August 19, 2011

Baby Abe - 5 Days Old

Yesterday Abe had his PIC line removed and was moved to the less critical NICU. In order for him to come home, he has to get the nasal cannula out and be completely on bottle feedings. Yesterday he was too sleepy most of the time to do too many bottle feedings or nursings, so I am hoping for a better day today.

Here is Colin giving him his bottle:I spent lots of time just holding him - we both loved it =).



1 comment:

Sherri B. said...

He will soon be nursing like a champ and screaming for more...we will say "remember when he had to be encouraged to eat?" xo

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...