Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Prayers Please

I wasn't going to post about this until we know more, but I am requesting prayers for my health. I won't go into details yet, but I have been through lots of testing in the last week or so and should have some definitive answers early next week. I would like prayers for healing, for seeing God through all of this and for the family and friends that surround me - to comfort them in this time of uncertainty. God has already answered two of my specific prayers through all of this and I know He will continue to do so.

4 comments:

Jillian Weiss said...

I'll be sure to be praying for what you have asked for Kami. I'm so glad you have friends and family around you! Please, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you at all.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalms 46:1

The Massage Spot said...

sending you and your family love and prayers. . . that you'll have healing and peace and strength. xo

Sarah said...

Prayers and love for you and your beautiful family, friend! Please let me know if there's anything we can do to help you.

RDA Pony Tales said...

I came over from Sherri's blog.
My thoughts and prayers are with you... especially today.
Abby x

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...