I got this idea from another blog. It's called a meme list, because it's all about me:)
Here it goes:
I love coffee - I go to bed and look forward to waking up and drinking it
My favorite color is pink
I love holding my boys - all three of them
I love Starbucks coffee brought to me after I have a baby
I love Tillamook Utterly Chocolate ice cream
I got married 10 years ago at the age of 18
I love watching Victorian movies, cheesy romantic comedies and ice skating
I love the smell of campfires, freshly mowed grass and the ocean
I love Amazon.com
I love going to dinner and a movie
I love reading fiction and literature (both, if possible!)
I love scrapbooking and sewing, but wish I had more time for both
I love babies and how they smell
I love that my boys have red hair
I'm very pro-breastfeeding
I would love to have a girl someday
I want to go to Italy someday
I love the law, want to go to law school
I would like to get my Masters in Writing/Literature
I would love to figure out how to turn my crafts into a business
I was a paralegal in my career days
I love Jesus
I've been a Christian as long as I can remember
I love pedicures and reading US Weekly (at the same time)
I love mornings and the new hope dawn brings
I love that my husband suprises me with huge things like a fancy camera, a Bose iPod dock and a computer
I get sad when I think about my kids moving out someday
Then I get excited that Colin and I can actually take that trip to Italy. Alone.
I've never loved so deep as when I became a mom.
I challenge all you blog readers to a "meme" list!! I would love to read it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment