Finally! I am taking a moment to catch up on the blog. Colin's mom has been in town for 10 days and I didn't want to sit on the computer while there were girl movies to watch, sewing to do, etc. Here are some random photos from the last few days. I have a couple more events to blog about soon...

Jude and Colin wrestling.

Samuel was "cooking" with ALL of my cumin powder. Jude actually drug all the pots and pans out and Samuel finished up.

Here are how Samuel and Jude have been passing the warm days - digging in the dirt and fighting over toys.

Such a cute picture of him - he does everything loudly.

I'm pretty sure Samuel got this move from his uncle - it involves a finger in his belly button. He was trimming the flowers here and stopped to pose for the camera.

Here Samuel caught and slug.

Ew.

My parents came over for dinner a few nights ago and here are my mom and Jude having a conversation.

Finally my tomato plants are producing! Samuel has been picking them and eating them fresh - he had this one for breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment