Monday, August 25, 2008

Highland Games

The McGladreys orgnanized a family Highland Games on Saturday and between listening for Jude napping and generally feeling sick, I managed to capture a few pictures. This was a rock throwing contest to see who could throw it the farthest. I love the action shot with his wife cheering on the sideline.
This was a pillow fight atop some logs - this was Justin losing miserably to his brother Duncan.

Here is the action shot of Justin and Duncan.


They started the fight off amicably with a handshake.



Here's James carrying Samuel on his back.




Here are the participating game members.





And the token Goat picture - just be grateful I didn't snap what happened next.






1 comment:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...