Sunday, August 10, 2008

Samuel Loves His Books

My Mom gave Samuel the whole collection of the "Little House" books so we don't have to check them out from the library. Yay for grandparents!! Here he is holding his book asking for his "15 minutes of reading" for the day.
And here is Samuel as a wee babe being read to. He really has always loved books. So sweet!

1 comment:

AshlandFive said...

I loved the little house books when I was a kid! I had the whole set, even the ones written by her daughter Rose! It's sad...but I also hade a huge framed poster of LIW above my bed. What a nerd! ;) That's so cool that he has the set!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...