Friday, September 12, 2008

I Can't Wait...

...to start buying frivilous stuff like Baby Legs for my sweet baby girl. Or conning a Grandma into buying some (Mom: if you're reading this, you can just click on the words "Baby Legs" above and order right there - he he). I want to do ridiculous things like buy a new infant car seat in bright pink, with a pink matching stroller. While she is wearing a pink polka dot outfit. And perhaps a pink diaper, if I can find one. I'm going to Fabric Depot this morning to get more quilt fabric in, you guessed it. Pink.

4 comments:

Randi Lundberg said...

OH my goodness, the wheels are turning!! Collin watch out!
We got some Baby Legs from Reagan-so cute!

Nicole Wynn said...

.
I am so happy for you guys!!!!

Strauss House said...

sooooo fun!

Okay, you have to check out this seller on Etsy.com. I've always thought if I have a girl I have to buy one of her hats.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_7&listing_id=14374760

Unknown said...

Hey there! I just found you through browsing some other Athey Creeker's blogs... and HAD to say congrats!! I hope you get to do lots of frivolous girly things! :) ...how sweet...

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...