It tastes sweet and wonderful with milk and sugar. And to my shock, Albertson's has it son sale for $2 a box! I had to practically sell my kidney to buy my last box there!I took the kids to the Children's Museum today - I try to get Jude's mind off wanting to be grumpy because it's catchy, and I don't want any of that. Unfortunately, we could only stay for about an hour because I had a doctor's appointment, which I tackled with two tired kids by myself. Can we say FUN? All is well and no one got strangled, thanks to fruit leather and the dirty basket of toys the office provides.
I have my ultrasound and 9:15 tomorrow morning - I got a wild hair last night and asked Colin if we should wait to find out what we are having until the baby is born. He said I could wait. He won't. Now really, that's no fun. However, please be praying above all for a good healthy baby. I'll post how it went as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment