I just snapped this a couple of minutes ago (sorry for the flash photography, I really struggle with indoor shots and by that I mean I am too lazy to adjust my camera settings this morning). The boys love being on the spare bed and I loaded them up with books. Do notice I finally purchased "Walter the Farting Dog" which is a wonderful book for preschool boys. Although, Samuel always migrates toward the Clifford books. I read at least three a day, or the same one three times over.
These are the final fabric choices for my sweet little girl's quilt. Ok - so I've never made a quilt and am a little scared, but I love sewing and will give it a try. Next up for the sewing projects is curtains for our room - my husband politely asks me to start them every night as he is undressing in front of bare windows.
Here is the almost finished top I am making for little Ruby. I was stuck in buttonholes, so I am taking the easy way out and putting hidden Velcro tabs in the back. They won't show and they do the job, right? I took the boys to the Children's museum last week (thanks to a free library pass) and they absolutely loved every minute of it. They could have stayed all day, except that I had an OB appointment that we all got to go to. Colin and I are considering buying the year long pass to the Oregon Zoo. It's under $100 and I could bring a friend for free each time. I figure since we aren't paying for preschool this year, we have to invest in cultural activities, right?
Here is Jude doing some "office work" at the Children's Museum.
Samuel too.
I appreciate Jude's multi-tasking here.
This was a big hit with them - digging in this rubberized gravel pit. A little boy's dream!
Here is how the boys spent one morning - they like to color together. It's very sweet seeing them interact and play together now. Although I spend a lot of time splitting up arguments over toys.
Grandma Mary came over one afternoon - she did Samuel's workbook with him while Jude colored. Then they both took the washable markers and colored on her.
Here is Samuel at breakfast one morning.
Jude is eating plain yogurt with cinnamon for breakfast. I would touch it with a ten foot pole, but he seems to like it and I feel like organic whole yogurt is a pretty good start to the day.
Here is Colin holding a bundled up, very tired Jude in his lap. I just realized he is cutting two very big teeth. He went to see his naturopath yesterday and I learned that he is allergic to fruit, nuts and is fighting a virus. It's always something with Jude!! I also learned that I can give him the homeopathic Nux Vomica to tame his nasty temper. I love having a naturopath!
Here is Jude doing some "office work" at the Children's Museum.
Samuel too.
I appreciate Jude's multi-tasking here.
This was a big hit with them - digging in this rubberized gravel pit. A little boy's dream!
Here is how the boys spent one morning - they like to color together. It's very sweet seeing them interact and play together now. Although I spend a lot of time splitting up arguments over toys.
Grandma Mary came over one afternoon - she did Samuel's workbook with him while Jude colored. Then they both took the washable markers and colored on her.
Here is Samuel at breakfast one morning.
Jude is eating plain yogurt with cinnamon for breakfast. I would touch it with a ten foot pole, but he seems to like it and I feel like organic whole yogurt is a pretty good start to the day.
Here is Colin holding a bundled up, very tired Jude in his lap. I just realized he is cutting two very big teeth. He went to see his naturopath yesterday and I learned that he is allergic to fruit, nuts and is fighting a virus. It's always something with Jude!! I also learned that I can give him the homeopathic Nux Vomica to tame his nasty temper. I love having a naturopath! On the pregnancy front, I had another horrible bout of morning sickness and I was down for the count all day. This little girl is working me over! My body doesn't know quite what to do with all these hormones, I don't think. Oh well, it's all worth it.

1 comment:
I always love your posts, Kami... so entertaining!
Yay, I saw a photo I took in the background! I love seeing which ones people print and how they display them. :o)
Post a Comment