Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And We're Having A....

GIRL!! I can't believe it!! The ultrasound looked pretty good from what I could see, so I think baby is pretty healthy. Now for some names....

10 comments:

Cabiria said...

Congratulations! So exciting -- a girl in the family will be wonderful!

Mama Rak said...

FINALLY!!! Much congrats to you all!

Jillian Weiss said...

Congrats you guys!!! Very happy for you. What a wonderful full family you will have:) Glad to hear she is healthy!

Strauss House said...

OHMIGOODNESS KAMI!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!

Mama Rak said...

That anonymous was me, by the way.

Anger

Sarah said...

*knew you were having a little girl all along*

Still, it's nice to have it confirmed. Congratulations, friend!! ;)

Nicole B. said...

YES!! That girl will be SO spoiled! Auntie Sarah will make sure of that =) I'm so happy for you!

Jessica said...

PRAISE THE LORD! I'm am SOOO stink'n excited for you guys!! That is so great! A little princess with two older brothers to protect her! How sweet is that!

AshlandFive said...

Yaaaa! That is so exciting! I am really happy for you guys. ;)

team woelfel said...

yey! that's so awesome, i cannot wait to see her! she's so lucky to have 2 big brothers to take care of her (just like you!)

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...