Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All Activities Inside

Since the weather has turned less than extraordinary, the boys have begun creating inventive ways to have fun inside. I seem to get little else done than constant vacuuming, sweeping and spraying any speck of crumb that falls on our floor out of fear of attracting mice. So, the boys have taken to playing with the vacuum and brooms.
They played this game for awhile - Samuel sucking Jude's hand up.
Jude also found my sewing basket, which has my high school prom tiara in it, for some reason. He wasn't sure what to do with it, so he put it around his neck.
And here is Jude's latest - he falls back on the floor and throws fits. I usually just let him lay there and act dramatic until he gets it out of his system. Or I take pictures to preserve the ridiculous behavior forever in a photo album - he he.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...