Friday, October 30, 2009

Cute, huh?


Just a cute picture. Because it's Friday and I'm beyond cabin fever.
I'm about to leave the house and go to a movie theatre by myself. Oddly enough, I actually might do it if I had any ounce of energy past 8 p.m.. Someday, perhaps. In the meantime, I am still working on sewing that Amy Butler apron - it's a bit more involved than one might imagine. Especially when it involves a lot of seam ripping (argh). Self-taught sewing is quite a bit harder than expected!!

4 comments:

abby jane said...

she's so very very cute! (so she hasn't gotten sick?)

Kami said...

She hasn't gotten sick! There really is something to be said about antibodies in breastmilk...

Strauss House said...

Love this pic!

tabi said...

Oh, she is beyone cute! Thanks for sharing the picture...what a sweet girl. Can't wait to see you guys again soon...once H1N1 is long behind us! :)

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...