I chose the following Michael Miller fabric from his Summer Soiree collection and am contrasting it with a white and black polka dot fabric. Love it!!Saturday, October 17, 2009
My Latest Project
Oh, my. Christmas is almost upon us and I figure I would rather enjoy making gifts a bit ahead of time than frantically running through stores grabbing clearance socks, if you know what I mean. So, I have begun sewing gifts. Ok, I have only completed one, but that counts, right? I broke open my brand new Amy Butler domestic goddess apron pattern and chose the long apron - isn't it beautiful?! And if you are saying, "Oh no. I hope Kami doesn't plan on giving me an apron for Christmas", don't worry. I will only be making aprons for those I think would like them. Because lets be honest - it takes me many, many, many hours to make one.
I chose the following Michael Miller fabric from his Summer Soiree collection and am contrasting it with a white and black polka dot fabric. Love it!!
I chose the following Michael Miller fabric from his Summer Soiree collection and am contrasting it with a white and black polka dot fabric. Love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...
-
I forgot to post these pictures of our Easter. It was over at my brother's house and the kids had so much fun! Abe being surly, as us...

No comments:
Post a Comment