Monday, October 5, 2009

Shaving Cream = Loads of Fun

At the suggestion of Callae, my faithful bible study leader, Colin and I went to Target to purchase some shaving cream for the kids to have some tactile fun time. You just spray it on the table and let them play like it were finger paint.
Here's what we started with: Here's what we ended with:
They loved it and it entertained them both for about 45 minutes. So fun! Clean up was a cinch with a dry cloth and their clothes just thrown straight into the wash. After clean up Samuel asked if we could do this again tomorrow.
As a random side note, do you ever learn a new word and suddenly hear it everywhere? My word - nepotism. I read it in a book a couple of months ago, then heard it used about the president, then on the radio. Weird. It means favoritism shown on the basis of family relationship. You learn something new every day!

2 comments:

Adam and Erin said...

You know I never comment, but I could not refrain from asking how you worked at HEC for years and didn't use the word nepotism on a daily basis. Just saying....

Kami said...

Um, I'm laughing out loud right now, Eric. So true!!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...