I checked on them a few minutes later and Samuel had washed everything for Jude - ears and all! What an angel. Samuel will be a great babysitters for his siblings someday.Sunday, January 24, 2010
Bath Time
My boys are getting so big. They chose to take a shower together this morning, instead of having a bath. Samuel promised to wash Jude. As I was walking out of the bathroom I heard "Jude, do you want to wash your hair first?" "No." "Ok. We'll start with your wiener and stuff." LOL.
I checked on them a few minutes later and Samuel had washed everything for Jude - ears and all! What an angel. Samuel will be a great babysitters for his siblings someday.
I checked on them a few minutes later and Samuel had washed everything for Jude - ears and all! What an angel. Samuel will be a great babysitters for his siblings someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...


1 comment:
Such handsome boys ;) I miss giving them baths... Do they often let Juliet join them?
Post a Comment