I am a nerd at heart. I try to hide it, but I figure it's going to come out sometime so it might as well be now.
1) I watch "Titanic" early and often.
2) I love the "Twilight" series and am starting to go public with it. I also own a shirt that has "Twilight" in rhinestones. Special order. I will purchase New Moon the moment it hits Target, because I can't wait for Amazon to ship it to me.
3) Up until this morning, I signed up for and am attending a scrapbooking class at the scrapbooking convention coming to P-Town early February. By myself. At 6:15 this morning via text, I roped another unassuming scrapbooker in with me to the class (you know who you are).
4) I attended Bunco last night. In my pajamas.
There. I hope I still have some friends after this post.
Anyone else want to confess their inner nerdiness?
4 comments:
Love it. Ok, here are mine:
I just recently watched all the Star Trek movies for the first time with Ian.
I like strategy board games. A lot. I think we own 60+ different games (most from Germany).
Ok, that's enough... don't want to scare you. :o)
i'm afraid of twilight because i think i will become a total fanatic. . . i do have the first book on hold at the library though so it will soon to begin!
i also wish i could scrap book. i need to take a class because i have no idea where to even begin!
i think just going to the library makes me a nerd. i checked out 3 books about quilting on thursday!
I totally just got hooked on Twilight over Christmas. I think I read all the books in 2 weeks. So good!!
I think you know I was at Bunco in my PJ's as well.
I think you know I'm a total Twilight nerd as well:)
Up until almost half way through high school I listened to Disney almost exclusively. Occasionally listening to our local oldies station for a change of pace.
There is much much more that makes me nerdy, but you will just have to hang out with me more to get to know all about it:)
Post a Comment