Samuel starts with a whole rubber glove.Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Waterproof Puppet Theater
I'll be honest. It's been a tough week parenting-wise. I'm in complete burnout (or was, before I got out alone with my husband today), I've received some criticism that was not solicited, but when my kids have gotten craft time, somehow all feels right with the world. I admit that I've been holding onto this magazine since October when Samuel picked out this craft. We finally made time for it today when Grandma came over to help with the kiddos. Samuel had so much fun making these waterproof bath puppets! It's a quick and easy craft and they loved playing with these in the bath tonight.
Samuel starts with a whole rubber glove.
Samuel starts with a whole rubber glove.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...




1 comment:
i hope you are able to really recharge soon and all 3 of your sweeties have an easy happy good day for you!
Post a Comment