Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

The kiddos and I headed out to our new church building in Wilsonville yesterday morning. It was insanely crowded and quite a trek from my neck of the woods but I'm glad I went. I spent the ride in the car talking to the boys about Resurrection Sunday and what we die eggs for (I like to tie everything into the birth and death of Jesus - I can find similarities in just about anything - it's one of my hidden talents).

I also had some family over for Easter dinner. Here are some pictures:

Sarah and Eden.
Samuel enjoying his new Legos.

Samuel's Easter shirt. Festive, I thought.
This is the only picture I caught of Juliet - she had a bit of a punk outfit on for Easter. Also, she loved this stuffed baby chicken.
Jude with red dye all over his face - not sure if that was the jelly beans or the red eggs.
Joel and Ella - such a sweet little Easter dress!
Eden.

1 comment:

team woelfel said...

joel and sarah's girls are so adorable! love juliet's tutu. . . ah girls, they are the sweetest!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...