Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sometimes All It Takes....



My kids think I'm the coolest mom ever when I do simple things like bring the picnic table outside for lunchtime. Tomato soup and quesadilas taste so much better while basking in the sun...
My kids always drink their soup through a straw - whatever makes them happy!
After consuming caffeinated iced tea late last night and being up a 3 a.m. with a crying baby, I'm wiped out today. Perfect day to sit in the sun and do sidewalk chalk with the kiddos...

1 comment:

Matt and Brianne said...

okay, soup with a straw? that is a fantastic idea. Rowen is starting to get the hang of the spoon with things like oatmeal, sweet potatoes, avocado, maaaaaaaybe yogurt- but I thought we'd never get to soup. Next soup day: straws all around!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...