Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Micro Greens, Baby.


Our garden is beginning to bud with spinach (above) and lettuce (below). I like to wait until these bad boys are full grown to make a nice leafy salad, but you never know what Jude does while wondering through the garden...

So, to those of you scared to start a garden, I encourage you to throw some seeds in the ground and see what pops up in a few weeks. I am still waiting for my kale (my all time favorite veggie) that I inexpertly poked in one of the raised beds a few weeks ago.

And here's my other little sprouts - Juliet took a little car nap while I was driving Samuel back home from school today.
Look at her face - she knows she shouldn't be playing with my cell phone. (Don't mind my piles of clean clothes - I ignore them for as long as possible and do other things instead - like blog.)
This is Jude's face whenever I pull out my camera.

1 comment:

Sherri B. said...

Grandma loves those faces, even the..I have moms phone face.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...