Friday, May 14, 2010

Monday and Tuesday Collages.






I'm finished with the digital part of this project!! As you can see at the top, I had to create 2-3 5x7 canvases in Photoshop (for each day) to get my baseball sized prints on them - that was the lengthy part of the process for sure. So, now I upload my collages and photos to scrapbookpictures.com and wait for the package. I'll post photos of the process and finished product.


This process was a learning experience - learning to use the photos that aren't perfectly sharp for the sake of getting the memories documented - perfect or not. I learned to pay attention to the details in our lives right now - the baby "helping" me with makeup, Samuel sitting on the bench at preschool, the baby playing with the dog, the dinners we eat, etc., Life pasts by so fast, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kami, did you make that apron?? Would there be any possibility that I could pay you to make me one? Not necessarily that exact one... just really would love a cute apron someday.

Kami said...

I did make that apron - I make them for my mom every holiday =). Of course I could make you one - let me know what your taste in fabric and patterns are and I'll get sewing!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...